Our lab utilizes state-of-the art technology and equipment to build the best in dental restorations.
- Technology leading dental scanners with 5.0 MP cameras, adaptive impression scanning, and texture capture capabilities.
- World class CAD design software fora wide range of restorative capabilities ranging from anatomical copings, crowns, bridges, to Zirconia and /Titanium abutments and fully milled fixed removables.
- Clinical intraoral scanners that work hand in hand with 3Shape Software.
- Digital impression taking and teeth shade measurement with a high definition camera to achieve beautiful and consistent restorations.
Cadent iTero ®
- Seamless data connection to intra-oral scan with a broad database for teeth, pontics and connectors.
- iTero scanner captures 100,000 points of laser light and has perfect focus images of more than 300 focal depths of the tooth structure.
- Intra-oral scanner for models and restorations
- Seamless transition from clinical to intra-orally scanned digital impressions to software for beautiful monolithic restorations, temps, and 3D printed models of all in one digital workflow.
Straumann ® Cares Digital Solutions
- Leading 3D technology enables consistent fit of restorations and highly esthetic prosthetics.
- Initial scan provides correct data for CAD design; faster data processing after the scan reduces time to start with design.
Nobel Biocare conoscopic
- Advanced scanning technology capable of capturing shape of complex objects such as steep angles and deep cavities with extraordinary precision.
- Precision, speed, and profitability of CAD/cAM brought to removable dentistry
- Now dentists can offer patients a precise fitting, aesthetic denture in as little as two appointments
- Dentist can now plan a removable case from immediate to full mouth rehab all within a digital environment
3D Systems – 3D Printer
Pioneer of 3Dimensional printing
- Multi-jet printing technology
- 3510XP printer capable of consistently, accurately, and economically manufacturing of dental models and surgical guides.
- Verified accuracy for dental applications ensures you get perfect fit every time.
Dentmill – In House Milling Zirconia
- Digitally designed frameworks with natural dentition for optimum porcelain support
- Digitally deigned rigid monolithic inlays
- Digitally designed full contour restorations where strength is critical and or occlusal space is limited
- High precision scan and surgical template fabrication